Modern master planned communities are built with the homeowner in mind – offering easy-access amenities, sought-after locations and the opportunity to build a unique home just for your family. Planned communities are often located just outside of major metroplex areas offering close proximity to the city for culture and dining as well as a short commute to natural greenspace and a comfortable lifestyle
What are the benefits of buying a home in a planned community?
- Planned communities often include city infrastructure like schools to give the area a more small-town feel.
- The locations for planned communities often include premium outdoor features like scenic views, water fronts, and mature landscaping that is considered when building.
- Amenities are built-in to the community: community centers, swimming pools and tennis courts, playgrounds, parks, trails and more.
- Planned communities typically offer several builders who can help potential homeowners in the area build and finish out the home of their dreams.
- Planned communities are planned to be visually beautiful, maintaining style standards of architecture and landscaping.
- Planned community homes are often a better long-term investment.
- Because of organized events, shared greenspaces and activity centers in planned communities, people spend more time getting to know their neighbors and develop a stronger sense of community